Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dum dum da dum

Well, though most of our family and friends have already heard the news, we thought that this event was significant enough to deserve its own blog entry.

For those of you savvy enough to have guessed from the title, Shayne has popped the question, and despite my better judgment (haha), I've accepted. That's right, Shayne and I will no longer just share a URL, but a last name too!

And he didn't do too bad on the ring choice either. As you can see below, I've now got myself a nice chunk of blood-free, Canadian ice to flash around. I've also got proof that my husband-to-be (God that sounds weird!) has good taste in jewelry - which bodes well for anniversary gifts to come.


Anyways, just wanted to spread the joy. Oh yeah, if you're a hopeless romantic and you want all the gushy details of how he proposed send me an email and I'll let you know. ;)

Jo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Right on you two; you're a fantastic couple! Tami and I wish you all the best in your new family and life together.

Michael said...

So, I guess the only question now is, whats up with Jason?

Jason Harman said...

Is it too late to interject? Seriously, why wasn't I consulted on this? Alright, alright, here's some congratulations!

Terri said...

Congratulations guys!!

I'm so happy for you! The ring is beautiful...good pick Shayne.

Loves ya!

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for all of the great comments everyone. It's been a pretty exciting time for both of us. It won't be as exciting when the ring company finds me in Korea and demands some payment other than the kimchi I sent them. Mike, as for Jason god only knows. He's still holding out for Gwen Stefani or Serena K from Grade 9.

Cheers

Shayne.

P.S Kelsey: Of course you are :)